Balta Bura SIA general occupation is the distribution of fast moving consumption goods (FMCG) on the territory of Latvia and the nearby abroad.
Company is trusted by more than 100 worldwide and local known suppliers in Food, NonFood and HoReCa
Our distribution network covers retail chains and independent stores, as well as petrol stations, post offices, convenience stores, pharmacies, offices, hotels, restaurants, cafes and other public catering companies. Totally, we deliver more than 4000 sales points over Latvia
For our partners we offer a full range of services as goods distribution, sales and promotion, full logistics service – starting from ordering, order operating, storage, picking and delivery, stock management, inventory, certification, registration, labelling, re-packaging and ending with the services of excise and customs warehouses.
The Company for daily needs occupies two modern warehouses (in Rumbula and Kekava) with more than 34000 of pallet places.
To our customers-buyers we offer:
- delivery to sales points;
- support in choosing the optimal products portfolio;
- product presentation;
- merchandising services;
- flexible payment options;
- electronic document exchange.
For manufacturers and suppliers we can offer full range of distribution, sales and promotion services, on whole market as well as in individual sales channels:
- supply and demand analysis;
- marketing researches;
- assortment recommendations according to local market features and demands;
- marketing and positioning strategy development;
- exclusive, general and project merchandising;
- promotion (ATL, BTL and PR) and marketing activities planning and organization;
- lotteries organization;
- seminars, tastings, consultations arrangement;
- business consulting;
- brand building strategy development and management;
- flexible approach to cooperation model choice.
Merchandizing is one of the most important activity directions of Balta Bura as a trading enterprise. It is possible to provide general, exclusive and individual project merchandising.
The quality of placement is provided by the merchandizing standards of „Baltā Bura Ltd.”, which guarantees an accurate sequence of activities in the points of sale, and exact placement of every manufacturer’s product according to the shop’s standards and/or the manufacturer’s requirements.
Our merchandizing services provide:
- regular visits to points of sale;
- order monitoring and fulfilling control;
- stock and return control;
- product placements according to specific standards;
- POS material operation and management instore;
- Product placement according to planogram guides and additional placement management and control;
- product quality and best before date control;
- price monitoring;
- store stock reporting;
- pictures of products/ shelves/ stands from the points of sale under a request.
- online-monitoring and electronic reporting possibilities.
Our unique merchandizing IT solutions, combining a mobile computer, wireless infrastructure and a specially encrypted safety channel, including the use of a specially designed application, will provide monitoring of your product placements and trading process online. A variety of notifications, monitoring and reporting mechanisms have been developed for our merchandising service.
THEY TRUST US merchandising of their goods:
Baltā bura represents a wide range of dairy products, draft and bottled beer (both imported and from local producers), alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, coffee beans and ground coffee, loose tea and tea in bags.
There are following Horeca product groups in Company’s portfolio:
- wide range of dairy products from Lithuanian producer Žemaitijos pienas (cheeses, curd, yoghurts, kefir, soured cream, cheese sticks and other);
- coffee beans and ground coffee, as for professional, as for daily use;
- premium loose tea and tea in bags;
- bottled and draft beer in KEGs (imported and from the best local breweries);
- spirits from well-known manufacturers (vodka, whiskey, brandy, rum, tequila, gin, brandy, etc.);
- wines of the old and the new world;
- ready to drink alcohol cocktails, soft drinks and ciders;
- mineral and table water;
- juices, nectars and energy drinks.
- spices in large packages;
- household detergents for professional use;
- wide range of dishes and accessories.
We also select and install professional beer and coffee equipment that can to satisfy needs of any customer, as well as ensure its maintenance, cleaning and repair if necessary.
We deliver our Horeca products to biggest chain pizzerias, cafes, bars, restaurants, bistros, guesthouses, hotels, kindergartens, schools, bakeries and other specific distribution channels.